Hello!

Hey everyone! This is the blog of flutes and their lovers! Me being a big band geek, I thought this would be the perfect blog. I can give advice on how to fix a flute, how much they cost, the different types, and if you're a band director, where to find some good sheet music. Welcome! :)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

First Day!!

Well, it's my first day with the new blog, and I'm not sure as to what I can say besides the fact that I am dedicated to the Flute. I know everything there is to know about them, their origin, their history, and some beautiful pieces with flute solos. I own a Bass Flute, a Contrabass Flute, an Alto Flute, a Soprano Flute, and a Piccolo. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, vote at the bottom of the page what you thought about the blog!

Thanks!
Phasia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment